Investor, QSBS and foreign entitles

I am not a tax lawyer, but again it’s on [QSBS]. If you invest in a foreign company, like an Indian company or an israeli, as a US taxpayer, you loosing your QSBS benefits; you must invest a US C-corp to get that hugh exemption. So make the founders incorporate in Delaware.